Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Gifts

A friend of mine knows a woman who had twin boys and wanted a gift for them so she asked me to create two bibs for her. This is what I came up with. She said her friend didn't want them to be identical so I made them out of similar material. She was really happy with them so of course I'm happy!



My friend just had a baby boy in October so I ended up giving her all of Ben's clothes and baby stuff because they were born at the same time of year. So when it came time for a gift I knew that I couldn't give her any clothes or typical baby stuff because she has most of it since I'd just given it to her. So I decided to do some boyish paintings for her nursery. This is what I came up with. A little rustic but I thought they were cute.
I need a new camera. I'm noticing that my camera doesn't capture my paintings or drawings very well.


1 comment:

Ethan said...

Not saving any kid stuff for your little brother??