Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Porch Details

I realized that the last post did not do the porch justice, especially after all the work JD has put into it. I decided to post again but with more detailed pictures so you can see all the hard work!

We were originally going to paint the ceiling the typical blue but the wood looks so pretty, knots and all, that we decided that we're going to do a light stain and then clear coat it.

The cat hangs out here almost as much as we do...

My coleus is potted in pots that are too small. They dry out by the end of every day and look wilted. The secret to my huge impatiens...miracle grow every couple weeks. The ones on the right were planted a couple months before the ones on the right (I didn't want to plant them just to have them stomped on).

No comments: