Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows...

Here are some images from Jack's room. I made three pillows for his bed. I'm loving the orange and blue color scheme. I made the striped pillow sham to match his duvet cover that I got at Home Goods. I had bought two of them for when the beds (Jack and Ben's) were bunk beds so I decided to cut one up and make a matching pillow sham. It was super easy and I'm happy with the way it turned out. The other two are made out of shirting fabric that I found at the fabric store. I think they looks so masculine but boyish at the same time. The prints are from etsy, the squid is Amber Alexander and I'll have to check the other. I painted the lamp dark orange to go along with the orange/blue theme. Getting there but still got a ways to go...

No comments: